The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment has issued the following recommendations to help the public avoid COVID-19.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Stay home when you are sick, and keep your children at home when they are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
In addition, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment says it is not recommended that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
Find more information at www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.