When it comes to self-care, nothing tops a full spa experience. Your next relaxing spa day doesn’t need to take you far from home.
Just Peachy Day Spa is located at 320 Comanche St. in Kiowa and opened in December 2022. The spa is comprised of seven independent contractors, plus the building’s owner, each specializing in a different area of wellness and beauty.
This unique enterprise allows for a wide scope of professional services to be provided in one single location.
• The Dollhouse Salon, operated by Lindsey Kitch, offers women’s haircuts, colors, hair tinsel and deep/scalp conditioning treatments. Lindsey offers hair-care products from J Beverly Hills.
• Hair by Mel, operated by Melanie Risinger, offers cuts and color for both men and women as well as pedicures, hair tinsel and deep/scalp conditioning treatments. Melanie offers hair-care products from Redken and Biolage.
• Caitlin’s Clinic, operated by Caitlin Mulnix, provides massage therapy services.
• Balanced Body and Stone, operated by Lucy Brungart, also offers massage therapy services.
• Elevated Wellness is operated by Tiffany Norris, who is a nurse practitioner providing a range of health services including physicals, IV treatments, bloodwork and Botox for the treatment of migraines.
• Brandiwine Nails is operated by nail technician Brandi Armijo. Brandi is the newest contractor to join the spa, providing her expertise and further enhancing the range of services to enjoy at the spa.
• Ashsthetics is operated by esthetician Ashley Sandoval offering a range of services including facials (60 or 90 minutes), micro needling, waxing and dermaplaning.
Sauna and tanning services are also available, making the spa truly a one-stop shop for pampering and relaxation.
Lindsey Kitch of Dollhouse Salon says “not a lot of people know we are here and they’re ecstatic when they find out. Clients are thrilled to have all of this close to home because there really isn’t anything within 30 minutes of Kiowa or Elizabeth.”
For Kitch, the best part of her day is getting to be the first to see her client’s reaction to her work. She says, “I love that I get to witness my client’s faces light up when they first glance in the mirror at their new hair.”
This dedication to client experience is precisely what Just Peachy Day Spa strives to provide. Clients will enjoy a personalized, relaxing experience and improve their health and a confidence boost.
Elbert County residents are not the only ones loving these top-quality spa services. “Caitlin is a massage therapist for both NFL and NHL players,” Kitch adds, “They drive all the way to Kiowa to see her, she’s that good! All the girls here are wonderful, we all love what we do and I feel like we all really try to connect with our clients each time. The experience they have when they walk in our door is really important to all of us.” The spa currently has a 5-star rating on Google.
The full menu of available services as well as pricing information can be found online at justpeachydayspa.com. To book an appointment, clients are asked to call the number listed for the service they want. Generally, the spa is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.