Sounds Exciting! 2014 - Rebecca Frazier with Hit & Run
Nashville-based, Hit & Run, fronted by Rebecca and John Frazier, formed in Boulder in 2001 with the desire to play “authentic yet modern” bluegrass. Their appeal comes from their youthful energy combined with polished vocals, hot picking and their contemporary sound. Tastefully interpreting traditional bluegrass tunes and skillfully crafting original songs, they were the first band to win both the Rockygrass Band Competition and the Telluride Bluegrass Festival Band Contest. www.rebeccafrazier.com
- Parking is free.
- There is no structured seating available, feel free to bring your own chair or blanket.
- To facilitate viewing by all patrons, a limited seating area will be available for chairs with the top of the back of the chair measuring more than 32” from the ground and/or chairs with legs measuring over 5”.
- Affordable food options, including water and soft drinks, will be available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own picnic.
Beer and wine will be available for purchase and may not be brought into the concert venue.
- No pets, glass containers, skateboards or bicycles allowed in the gated area.
- Smoking and vaping, which is the use of e-cigarettes and similar vapor-producing devices, are prohibited.
- Programs subject to change.