Sounds Exciting! 2014 - Hazel Miller BAnd
Singled out as one of the people who make the Denver metropolitan area a better place to live, Hazel's shows continually draw the largest audiences and the band's interactive attitude provide for lots of dancing. With a mix blues, jazz and pop covers and originals and always with a surprise or two, The Hazel Miller Band remains one of Lakewood's favorites. www.hazelmiller.com
- Parking is free.
- There is no structured seating available, feel free to bring your own chair or blanket.
- To facilitate viewing by all patrons, a limited seating area will be available for chairs with the top of the back of the chair measuring more than 32” from the ground and/or chairs with legs measuring over 5”.
- Affordable food options, including water and soft drinks, will be available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase and may not be brought into the concert venue.
- No pets, glass containers, skateboards or bicycles allowed in the gated area.
- Smoking and vaping, which is the use of e-cigarettes and similar vapor-producing devices, are prohibited.
- Programs subject to change.