Sounds Exciting! 2014 - Chris Daniels & the Kings
801 S. Yarrow St.
/ Opening act starts
at 6:30 p.m and the
headliner starts at
Horn-driven roots rock, jazz & swing band Chris Daniels & the Kings will make their sixth appearance at Sounds Exciting! on July 23. Having headlined festivals from the Mediterranean to the North Sea and toured all over the United States, this seven piece rockin' band is also part of the amphitheater's history. With a music career that spans 4 decades and fifteen albums, Chris Daniels & the Kings were inducted into the Colorado Music Hall of Fame in 2013 and have developed one of the strongest regional followings. www.chrisdaniels.com
- Parking is free.
- There is no structured seating available, feel free to bring your own chair or blanket.
- To facilitate viewing by all patrons, a limited seating area will be available for chairs with the top of the back of the chair measuring more than 32” from the ground and/or chairs with legs measuring over 5”.
- Affordable food options, including water and soft drinks, will be available for purchase, or feel free to bring your own picnic.
Beer and wine will be available for purchase and may not be brought into the concert venue.
- No pets, glass containers, skateboards or bicycles allowed in the gated area.
- Smoking and vaping, which is the use of e-cigarettes and similar vapor-producing devices, are prohibited.
- Programs subject to change.