AppSec USA 2014
AppSec USA is the largest application security conference in the world hosted by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), the de-facto standards body for web application security used by developers and organizations globally.
AppSec USA is a world-class software security conference for developers, auditors, risk managers, technologies and entrepreneurs gather with the world’s top practitioners to share the latest in research and practices in a high-energy environment.
The conference will take place September 16 - 19 in Denver, a rapidly growing high-tech hub that is host to many of the most innovative technology companies.
This standout conference will feature:
• Keynotes from Gary McGraw, Steve Crusenberry, and Bruce Schneier, among other top experts
• Two full days of training with sessions included advanced penetration testing, OWASP training for senior management and a malware analysis crash course, among many others
• Five different conference tracks: Builders, Breakers, Defenders, Hands On Skills Lab and the newly established Policy and Legal track
• A massive capture the flag coding and security competition that has been under development for two years!
• Code Brew, a home-brewing contest sure to bring out some of the best in a state well known for its craft beer, all hosted at the AppSec USA beer garden